Focus on Green
- Committed to Green solutions in all aspects of our business practices
- Recycle old telephones using a comprehensive testing, refurbishing, repair and painting process to make telephones look and function like new
- Telephone parts are reused whenever possible to reduce waste
- Plastics are cleaned with non-harmful cleaners to protect employees, customers and the environment
- Telephones are cosmetically enhanced using environment friendly low V.O.C paints
- Our paint booth is environmentally friendly
- Repacking of telephones conforms to the need of cardboard reduction and elimination
- Unused cardboard at our facility is recycled
- Non-repairable telephones and telephone parts are disassembled, sorted and recycled following strict guidelines to ensure they do not end up in landfills
- Telephone pickup and delivery utilizes recyclable plastic containers
- Donate and /or deeply discount complete refurbished/recycled phone systems to non-profits and religious organizations
- Create a useful "second life" for older, stand-alone telephones through a special refurbishing process and then donate them to local non-profit agencies.
How does this help your company?
- Reduce green house gas emissions by preventing plastics and electronic parts from ending up in landfills and incinerators
- Reduce electronic waste which contains hazardous substances like
Lead, Mercury, Cadmium and Brominated Flame Retardants that injure human health if not disposed of or recycled properly
- Reduce non-biodegradable plastic waste which gets incinerated producing harmful air pollutants like CO, NOx, SOx, chloro-dioxins and benzenes that can cause cancer in humans.
- Reduce cardboard clutter by keeping refurbished telephones in plastic bins for easy pickup and delivery
- Reduce e-waste by repairing old telephones instead of discarding them thereby extending their usable life
- Conserve raw materials, greenhouse gas emissions and fossil fuels by having your telephones refurbished instead of buying new ones
- Be a part of giving to the community through recycling old telephones and donating to charitable organizations
- Cost benefit – saving money by recycling