American Business Telephone & Technologies, LLC provides a valuable service by extending the usable lifecycle of telephone equipment. This is achieved through a defined process of repairing, cosmetic paint refinishing, remanufacturing, testing, barcode labeling, tracking and shipping of telephone equipment for redeployment in the field.
The benefits of refurbishing and recycling telephone equipment are many. The two most important proven benefits of this effort is saving the company money and providing an environmentally-safe option for companies to recycle their used equipment. Since 1997, our expert staff has focused on superior quality workmanship, prompt turn-around time, and personal attention to the unique requirements of our valued customers.
- Provide complimentary pickup and delivery in Connecticut and service nationwide
- Service ALL Cisco and Avaya telephones, as well as, Nortel, XBLUE, Transtalk, Callmasters and Polycoms
- Complete tracking of equipment through the entire refurbishing cycle which includes barcode labeling of all equipment
- A phone factory equipped with an OSHA-compliant paint booth, state-of-the-art testing and repair stations and warehouse space to complete high quantity volume orders
- Provide 1 year warranty with our services
Refinishing Services Include:
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Testing and Repair
- Replacement of Parts/Accessories
For more detail regarding refinishing services, please refer to our flyers.